Why adopt a pet | Appleton
Adopting a pet can make your life and their life a whole lot better. Pet adoptions are great for a variety of reasons, even some that you’d never expect.
- Save a pet’s life: First off when you adopt a pet you are saving the pet’s lives, not only are you saving the life of the pet you just adopted but you are also making more room in the shelter for more animals to be rescued.
- Unconditional love: Another reason for adopting a pet is that they will love you unconditionally. Adopted pets have so much love to give to their owner once you connect with them.
- New family member: Adopting a pet is a great addition to your family, whether you have other pets or none at all having an extra furry animal can make the greatest lives better.
- A new playmate: By adopting a new pet you have more ways to spoil your pet and buy new stuff and treats for your pets. Spoiling an adopted pet is a great way to get it to love you.
- Fight against poor breeding practices: Adopting helps fight against poor breeding facilities, these facilities can put pets in small confined spaces and receive very little care or love. Adopting from a local shelter allows you to help cruel breeding from profiting.
- Destress: Pets are a great way to destress from life, with all the stresses life can throw at us nothing beats coming home to a pet that loves you no matter what is going on in your life.
- Meet people: Pets are a great way to meet new people whether that’s at a park, cafe, or wherever you take your pet.
- More affordable: Adopting a pet is less expensive than buying from a pet store. Plus they also could be potty trained, vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and other things already done from the local shelter.
If you want to learn more about adopting a pet visit our website Animal Medical Center for more information or give us a call. Animal Medical Center serves the Fox Cities in Wisconsin (Appleton and the surrounding areas).