Skilled Veterinary Laser Surgery in the Appleton Area
Since your pet's health is as important to us as it is to you, we are pleased to offer laser surgery as an exciting new option for safe and comfortable treatment. In many procedures, the laser can replace the scalpel and provide a better alternative to traditional surgery.
- Less pain – laser energy seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. Your pet feels less pain post-operatively.
- Less bleeding – the laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, which allows your doctor to perform surgeries with extraordinary precision. This also speeds some procedures, reducing the amount of anesthesia.
- Less swelling – laser energy does not crush, tear or bruise because only a beam of intense light contracts the tissue.
- Reduced risk of infection – the laser sterilizes as it removes diseased tissue, killing bacteria that cause infection.
- Precision – the laser can remove unhealthy surrounding tissue.
- Quickly return to normal activities – recovery is rapid and there is less post-operative discomfort.